Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Failure

I have failed at blogging already. I made my first post and now I can’t figure out how to get back into my blog. I hope this is not like my first year’s subscription to Audible.com where I collected files for a year before I could figure out how to download them to my player.

Today’s Lunch
Baked beans with steamed carrots and turnips topped with onions fried in coconut oil.
Peel and chop carrots and turnips and steam. Chop onion. Melt 1 tsp. coconut oil in small skillet and add onion. Dump one can of Eden Organic Baked Beans with Sorgum and Mustard in a bowl. Add steamed veggies and onion and stir. Makes enough for two lunches.

Notes:
I chopped and peeled the turnips and carrots yesterday morning thinking we would eat them for dinner, but my husband cooked something else for dinner (always a shock and a treat). I like it when I have a jump-start. Cupboards are still low, so this evening I went shopping at Vitamin Cottage and Albertson’s gathering—beets, chard, grapefruits, yellow and sweet potatoes, almond butter, eggs, cottage cheese, milk, yogurt, salad dressing, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and a salad for dinner from the former and soda water, trash bags, strawberries, broccoli, and red peppers from the latter. I’m no purist. I know red peppers and strawberries are the worst pesticide laden produce you can buy, but they are so good!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?