Sunday, December 09, 2007

 

The Joy of a Hot Beverage

It snowed the past two days and we have a winter wonderland spread out before us on the Front Range. Yesterday we got in our first say of skiing and I'm so pleased that I have better conditioning than I thought I had. The snow was a bit soft but oh, so beautiful.
Today I have been working on the book all day. I really didn’t think that writing a book would be a walk in the park, but I also didn't think that it would go so slowly! As a break I fixed myself a cup of hot chocolate that I sipped out of my birthday mug, made for me by one of my best friend's daughter. Because life really is a sum of simple pleasures I relish my new mug, hot drinks, snowy days, and stolen moments.

Today's Lunch
Hot Chocolate

1 part milk
1 part creamed coconut
5 drops vanilla Stevia
2 tbsp Coco powder
Pinch salt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?